Re-use witherspoon-psu-monitor

George Liu (刘锡伟) liuxiwei at inspur.com
Mon Aug 12 18:54:37 AEST 2019

Hi All,

Recently I need to get the asset information of psu on the fp5280g2 machine. For the downstream, I think re-use witherspoon-psu-monitor is better. but currently it`s only adapted witherspoon machine.Is it possible to change this recipes to a general repo, so that a repo can be adapted to a variety of machines for future maintenance and updates?

I have a couple of question:

1. For the recipes of the witherspoon-psu-monitor, could it be changed to a generic name, for example...

2. When reading and updating the properties of the xyz.openbmc_project.Inventory.Decorator.Asset interface via the pmbus driver, could it be changed to a common configuration (eg yaml or json, etc.)

3. /sys/kenerl/debug/pmbus/hwmonX/XXX/... Does each file name need to be unified?

Thanks!