Release Planning Work Group meetings - Now in IRC

krtaylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 02:42:56 AEST 2019

Hello all,

I am moving the release planning work group meeting to IRC. It will
provide a way to multi-thread and expedite conversations with automatic
meeting log/minutes.

We will start the first RPWG IRC meeting this coming Monday. In
preparation, please make sure your IRC client is set up and you can get
to the OpenBMC meeting channel. My hope is that if we start using IRC
for meeting to discuss work, maybe it will be more comfortable to work
with others in IRC.

We meet every other Monday, 3:00pm Central Time

IRC Meeting: Freenode #openbmc-meeting

See RPWG wiki page for details and agenda:
https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Release-Planning

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)