Infrastructure Workgroup - Cancelled Permanently

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 01:33:51 AEST 2019

I've been cancelling most of them all recently anyway. I think the group has
done as much as it's going to for now so I'm going to close down the
infrastructure workgroup meeting.

I'll continue to update this mailing list and IRC as I do upgrades and such and
am always looking for feedback on how to make things better (but if it's a lot
of work them I'm also looking for help :).

The community work behind our CI tools has been great, please keep it up!

Andrew