linux kernel compiler warnings ignored

Oskar Senft osk at google.com
Sat Apr 27 02:09:02 AEST 2019

Hi Patrick

I'm not sure I follow ... Is that documented somewhere or can you elaborate?

I was hoping that I could build the kernel separately (as Andrew described)
and then combine that with "something" to end up with an image similar to
"obmc-phosphor-image-${MACHINE}.static.mtd".

Or is there an even easier way without having to build and flash a new
.static.mtd?

Thanks
Oskar.