wantedby target

William Kennington wak at google.com
Tue Apr 2 06:04:09 AEDT 2019

It's still unclear to me why we even have obmc-standby.target instead
of just using multi-user.target. I think it has something to do with
host power on / off on ibm machines and how they pick which services
to start. We almost certainly don't want to be using the basic.target
as that is reserved for core system services and ordered Before all
targets.