tiny package --

Patrick Venture venture at google.com
Sun Sep 9 02:01:08 AEST 2018

Brad;

I was looking at publishing a single-header file from a package
containing only that header file.  In this case, "oemgoogle.hpp" into
the same place that phosphor-host-ipmid installs its headers so that
any google-ipmi-* packages could store their OEM numbers in one file
(upstream).

Downstream we store that file in our phosphor-host-ipmid mirror.

The advice I seek is -- it doesn't seem worth creating a separate
repository for one file, but I know it's a frowned upon practice to
store code in the bitbake repository -- but in this case, I feel like
it may be appropriate.  Does that make sense?

I'm thinking:
meta-google/recipes-google/ipmi/google-ipmi-header.bb
meta-google/recipes-google/ipmi/google-ipmi-header/configure.ac
meta-google/recipes-google/ipmi/google-ipmi-header/Makefile.am
meta-google/recipes-google/ipmi/google-ipmi-header/oemgoogle.hpp

Patrick