Temperature Sensor not showing up.

AKASH G J akashgj91 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:37:05 AEST 2018

Hi Lei,

I created on configuration file *meta-zaius/recipes-phosphor/*
*sensors/phosphor-hwmon%/obmc/**hwmon/ahb/apb/i2c at 1e78a000/*
*i2c-bus at 90/tmp75aidgk.conf* with content* LABEL_temp1 = "ambient"*. Built
the system. Stiil temperature sensor and its reading is not showing up. Do
I need to change anything in the file *linux/arch/arm/boot/dts/*
*aspeed-bmc-opp-zaius.dts*

Thanks and Regards,

Akash G J