ipmi inventory

Emily Shaffer emilyshaffer at google.com
Fri Oct 19 07:37:08 AEDT 2018

>From the spec:

"Indicates the physical entity that the sensor is monitoring or is otherwise
associated with the sensor. See Table 43-, Entity ID Codes."

Header for that table:

"The Entity ID field is used for identifying the physical entity that a
sensor or device is associated with. If multiple
sensors refer to the same entity, they will have the same Entity ID field
value. For example, if a voltage sensor
and a temperature sensor are both for a ‘Power Supply 1’ entity the Entity
ID in their sensor data records would
both be 10 (0Ah), per the Entity ID table."

Check out the spec on your own for the table. It starts on page 550 as
written in the pdf (although the file itself puts that on page 576)