Submit board schematics to OpenBMC docs repo

Sai Dasari sdasari at fb.com
Sat Nov 17 09:27:25 AEDT 2018

I guess this is a question of # of small repos vs a single large repo with a lot of "stuff" in it. I generally prefer fewer (yet larger) repos vs. the overhead of managing multiple small repos.
May be an example would clarify for my suggestion of embedding details with the machine. I was referring to having ‘witherspooon’ schematics along with the machine layer @ https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/tree/master/meta-ibm/meta-witherspoon. This will provide context for how this machine witherspoon is designed with all the details.(hypothetical assuming  witherspoon schematics can be shared in open)