IPMI Set LAN Configuration Parameters

Tom Joseph tomjose at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Mar 14 02:36:24 AEDT 2018

Hello,

There is a patch up for applying the network settings, with this patch
it would not require set channel access command to apply the changes.
A timer kicks in everytime set-complete happens, and the network
settings are applied once the timer expires.

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/q/topic:2932

Regards,
Tom