Need create a repo for chassis implementation.

Wang, Kuiying kuiying.wang at intel.com
Thu Jul 26 12:33:21 AEST 2018

Hi Andrew,
I agree w/ you on " smaller, more specific repositories", to create " phosphor-buttons" for handling buttons and create different repo for power control for specific machine/company/hardware like "openpower-power-control" and " x86-power-control".

In a word, we need create 3 repos as following:
phosphor-buttons
openpower-power-control
x86-power-control

Brad,
I will not send pictures and attachments to the mail list in the future.

Thanks,
Kuiying.