OpenBMC Redfish Working Group - meeting times open discussion

Michael.E.Brown at dell.com Michael.E.Brown at dell.com
Tue Feb 27 10:16:55 AEDT 2018

>From the first working group meeting, one discussion item was the meeting time. We had decided last week to host the inaugural meeting at 4pm CST on Feb 26. We are intending to continue holding meetings on Monday at 4pm CST going forward.

We had representation from Microsoft, Intel, Dell, and some IBM folks on the call today. It seems to work reasonably well at this time. Is there anybody that really must be part of this working group who cannot make this time work and needs us to change the meeting time? This is the chance for open discussion on this topic.
--
Michael