[HELP] ipmi-kcs didn't work

Ryan Chen ryan_chen at aspeedtech.com
Wed Dec 5 19:43:11 AEDT 2018

Hello,
        The default is running, not to stop.

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I want to confirm the register default set of LCLK is running or stop for Aspped SoC?

Hi Jae,
I want to confirm that does the aspeed_gates is set for matching with the SoC default clock setting?

I need to these things information for joining the discussion to assist patch to send upstream.

Thanks,

Samuel Jiang