Linux dev-4.19

Amithash Prasad amithash at fb.com
Tue Dec 4 07:55:21 AEDT 2018

>> I have couple of NCSI patch which were up streamed last week in linux-next kernel. Will those be part of this 4.19 kernel in openbmc or what is procedure to pull those patches in openbmc build. As these are required for Meta-facebook build with networking working.
Joel,

Thanks for cherry-picking a few of the NCSI changes into dev-4.19! Along with these, can we get a couple more cherry-picked into dev-4.19?

One patch from linux-next:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/commit/net/ncsi?h=next-20181203&id=16e8c4ca21a238cdf0355475bf15bd72e92feb8f

One merged patch to bring in the Tiogapass device tree:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux.git/commit/arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-bmc-facebook-tiogapass.dts?id=3368e06e2a91a65cff59e520acc51b9adf4900bf

Thanks,
Amithash