Proposals for commit log policy

Kun Yi kunyi at google.com
Wed Aug 29 08:43:46 AEST 2018

My take is that we should keep the easy things easy. i.e. keep auto-bumping
most of the repos.

Would people be interested in something like an auto-bump configuration?
For example a optional configuration file that specifies the git log
format, or some option to 'turn auto-bump off for this repo'.

--
Regards,
Kun