Enabling LDAP for Dropbear

Thomaiyar, Richard Marian richard.marian.thomaiyar at linux.intel.com
Wed Aug 29 02:16:35 AEST 2018

Ratan, which pam config file you tried. It should be done in
/etc/pam.d/login (Not tried this, but can give  a try)

The problem with pam_mkhomedir.so is the home directory will not be
deleted after logout, and may end up with stale home directories (Need
to figure out a way for this?).

Not aware about this  Autofs, need to understand about this, before
making any comment.

regards,
Richard