[IPMBD] ipmbSend handling

Tanous, Ed ed.tanous at intel.com
Tue Aug 28 16:12:56 AEST 2018

This was a change in yocto made to the i2c-tools repo.  It formerly copied i2c-dev.h to i2c-dev-user.h to help with the duplication between the two headers.  In modern packages, smbus.h should be used, which is part of the refactor we’re doing that’s in progress.

I will update the code review when it’s done, but it might take some time, as we’re tackling several other things at the same time.

-Ed