OpenBMC on Raspberry PI 3.

Yi TZ Li shliyi at cn.ibm.com
Mon Oct 9 20:39:06 AEDT 2017

Javier,

Andrew has mentioned the cause of the bug.

When I added the RaspberryPi configure to OpenBMC, I referred to
configuration of other boards, like:
"meta-openbmc-machines/meta-evb/meta-evb-aspeed/meta-evb-ast2500/conf", you
might also refer to other working machines.

The original target was to build an OpenBMC image for RaspberryPi, but I
never tested on a real hardware.
More work is required to run OpenBMC on a Raspberry Pi.

The "meta-phosphor" layer has been changed since that time, we need to
update RaspberryPi configurations accordingly.

Thanks,
-Yi

http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/2.1/yocto-project-qs/yocto-project-qs.html