Adding new platform

Andrew Jeffery andrew at aj.id.au
Tue Jul 18 11:26:39 AEST 2017

Hi Sachin,

On Sat, 2017-07-15 at 18:18 -0700, sachin naik wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I need to add new platform to openBMC. My platform is based on
> AST2500 SOC.
> I have created BSP layers on BSP and added all required linux
> standard drivers for my platform. I brought up the openBMC on my
> platform.

Great!

> Now I need a help to add all environmental device info
>
> For example I need to add all temperature sensors of my platform to
> BMC application stack so that the IPMI host/net  and REST services
> will work seamlessly.
>
> How shall I integrate my platform temperature sensors(All are hwmon
> class device) to openBMC application stack ?
>
> Any help or pointer will help me a lot.

Taking a different tack to Andrew's reply, have you published an
OpenBMC repository (and/or any other relevant repositories) with the
changes for your platform? Can you provide any information on the
platform?

Having access to your git trees and some information will give us
something concrete to talk about and might allow us to better help you
with specific integration questions.

Thanks for your interest in OpenBMC!

Andrew