OpenBMC cloud instance migration from Aaron's account

Aaron Sullivan aaron.sullivan at rackspace.com
Thu Apr 27 10:04:35 AEST 2017

Hi Joel,

The server appears to be nearly out of space, on the root volume, and not responding to a shell-login on the volume. I never got around to setting-up the right backup attributes (backup was too large, and often fails).

Before Friday, mid-day, I wanted to clean-up the volume and reconfigure backup, and get the emergency console working again. I suspect that if you just delete whatever is filling up the volume, and bounce the server, my emergency console will work again.

Alternatively, I can make contact with you to get the password and ssh key, and do the volume clean-up, etc., myself.

Let me know what you prefer.

--Aaron