OpenBMC cloud instance migration from Aaron's account

Chris Austen austenc at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 27 09:43:56 AEST 2017

Aaron,
Joel knows the current root password. He is on CC

Chris Austen
POWER Systems Enablement Manager
(512) 286-5184 (T/L: 363-5184)

From:	Aaron Sullivan <aaron.sullivan at rackspace.com>
To:	Chris Austen <austenc at us.ibm.com>
Cc:	Adi Gangidi <adi.gangidi at rackspace.com>, Brad DeBauche
            <brad.debauche at RACKSPACE.COM>, Chad Somerlot
            <chad.somerlot at RACKSPACE.COM>
Date:	04/26/2017 01:51 PM
Subject:	RE: OpenBMC cloud instance migration from Aaron's account

Hi Chris,

Did we share root access info, on the server? I don’t recall. If so, I need
to check-in with you.

--Aaron