Aspeed board for development

Arjun Padmanabhan arjun.padmanabhan at microsemi.com
Tue Sep 20 16:38:35 AEST 2016

Hi,

I am working on requirement  to deploy our redfish server on openbmc environment.

Initial plan was to work on rapsberryPi3 board.  Since rapsberryPi does not have full support as of now(Git issue #587), I am planning to build openbmc image for aspeed board and deploy the image on it.

I could not find purchase link to buy aspeed boards. Please let me know the procedure to purchase.

Also if anyone can share some information on which board version/model I need to buy for development, it will be helpful.

Regards

Arjun Padmanabhan