Jenkins job for per-repository CI

Joel Stanley joel at jms.id.au
Mon Nov 21 11:47:25 AEDT 2016

Hi Matt,

You need to set your username in Thunderbird. I also recommend not top
posting and disabling HTML mail when sending to mailing lists.

On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 8:09 AM, Andrew Geissler <geissonator at gmail.com> wrote:
> Matt Barth is working a story to use his new auto tools capabilities
> in each of our repo's to do "make check" calls when code is committed.

Cool! I assume make check will be used by developers on the local
machines too. I think it's important that our development process is
as frictionaless as possible. To that end, someone should be able to
git clone && autoreconf && ./configure && make check wherever
possible.

This is harder for projects that have cross-project dependencies. How
are you handling these cases?

Do you have any code for us to look at?

Cheers,

Joel