AUTHORS files

Nancy Yuen yuenn at google.com
Sat Nov 12 06:44:15 AEDT 2016

It is a requirement for any open source project to which a Google employee
contributes.  The repos must contain a LICENSE file and an AUTHORS file
that list Google Inc as one of the contributors.

I was able to get a waiver for the AUTHORS requirement for openBMC current
repos so no need to worry about it now.

Nancy