[NEMO-devel] new "behind the meter" PV generator class

Ben Elliston ben.elliston at itpau.com.au
Tue Jan 17 16:36:44 AEDT 2017

Hi all

I have just added a tiny new class called Behind_Meter_PV that is
derived from the existing PV generator class.  It does nothing
different, except that by having a different type, it can have different
costs.  In some current work, I use a fixed capacity Behind_Meter_PV
generator with no capital costs or O&M costs.  With residential PV, for
example, you might choose to exclude private investments made behind the
meter from wholesale generation pricing.

I've also just checked in a couple of small bug fixes.

Cheers, Ben