[NEMO-devel] change to cost handling

Ben Elliston b.elliston at unsw.edu.au
Fri Sep 19 14:06:26 EST 2014

Hi NEMO users :-)

After being reminded today of its ugliness, I have further generalised
the handling of costs.  The --low-cost and --high-cost options in
evolve.py have been replaced by a single --costs option.  You specify a
set of cost assumptions using an identifying string like
"AETA2013-in2030-low" (the default).  There is a lookup table in
costs.py that maps the following strings to cost classes in that file:

	AETA2012-in2030-high
	AETA2012-in2030-low
	AETA2013-in2030-high
	AETA2013-in2030-low
	null

'null' is a magic one -- everything has zero cost.

This change will now permit me to add a set of AETA mid-point costs.

Cheers, Ben