Problems loading some select modules

Pradeep Satyanarayana pradeep at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 1 13:20:54 EST 2006

Hello Paul,

Please find the tar file with the files that you requested.

(See attached file: findex.tar.gz)

This was picked up from the svn tree (5421) of openib.org. This is not yet
in the mainline. To set the
context -this was seen on a Sles9sp2 machine and not a Rhel4U3 machine, as
indicated in the previous
mail. Thanks for looking into this!

Pradeep
pradeep at us.ibm.com

Paul Mackerras <paulus at samba.org> wrote on 02/27/2006 09:06:02 PM:

> Pradeep Satyanarayana writes:
>
> > I was trying to load some Infiniband modules (using modprobe) on Power5
> > machine (p570), and I get the following error:
> >
> > WARNING: Error inserting findex
> > (/lib/modules/2.6.16-rc2/kernel/drivers/infiniband/core/findex.ko):
Invalid