time runs too slow on maple

brian jewell brian.jewell at themis.com
Wed Jan 11 03:04:58 EST 2006

FYI: I have seen the real-time clock issue on the Maple board I am using for development. As was pointed out in a previous email on this subject, it almost as if the clock stops running when the board is powered off. But, the loss of clock accuracy is also noticeable if the Maple board is left to run for extended periods of time.

--Brian