Hugepage COW

Adam Litke agl at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 17 08:01:36 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 01:03, David Gibson wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 07:18:25AM -0800, Adam Litke wrote:
> > Hi David.  I've been trying out your consolidation patch and everything
> > seems to be working great for me too on ppc64.
>
> That's good to know.  Did you test on anything other than ppc64?
> That's where the patch really needs testing.

I just want to report a testing ACK on i386 for both the consolidation
patch and the COW patch.  Is there anything holding these back from
mainline?  Let me know if I can do anything else to help out.  Once my
hugetlb tests make it onto ABAT, I'll be able to test x86_64 and ia64 as
well.

--
Adam Litke - (agl at us.ibm.com)
IBM Linux Technology Center