Linux on G5 Xserve?

Derek.Fults at gd-ais.com Derek.Fults at gd-ais.com
Sat May 15 01:38:28 EST 2004

Greg,
  I've tried your patch and config file on the 2.6.6 kernel sources, but
still no joy.  I still don't see anything after 'returning from
prom_init"

I was hoping I could gather some information about you environment if
you don't mind.

I'm using yaboot 1.3.11, I'm able to load a kernel using the command,
enet:,vmlinux, but it fails when trying to load a yaboot.conf file.  I
was curious if you're seeing this as well.

Can you tell me what version of binutils and compiler you're using?

Have you changed any environment variables in OF to scca?

Is there anything else that could be different that I'm forgetting?

Thanks
Derek