[2.4] SLB noloop patch

Olof Johansson olof at austin.ibm.com
Sat Jan 17 05:19:44 EST 2004

The 2.5 equivalent of this patch got baked into Anton's big SLB rewrite.
There seems to be less interest to bring the bigger rewrite back to 2.4,
but the noloop stuff is still a valuable enhancement (and smaller in scope).

I've attached the patch, unless someone objects I'll push it to ameslab
early next week (with the hope that it'll make it to Marcelo as well).

Thanks,

-Olof

--
Olof Johansson                                        Office: 4F005/905
pSeries Linux Development                             IBM Systems Group