[PATCCH] add converion of H_LongBusyOrder* to -EBUSY in arch/ppc64/kernel/hvconsole.c

Ryan Scott Arnold rsa at us.ibm.com
Sat Apr 24 02:48:49 EST 2004

As requested, I'm moving the architecture specific changes out of my
previously submitted hvcs.diff patch and submitting them as their own patch.

This patch adds handling for H_LongBusyOrder* return codes and converts
them to the -EBUSY errno for those drivers (only hvcs at this time) who
prefer arch independent return codes.

Pending review either I'll push this to Ameslab myself or ask someone
else (antonb) to do it if that would be a preferred method.

Thanks,

Ryan S. Arnold