srp.h and viosrp.h

David Boutcher boutcher at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 12 18:38:46 EST 2003

owner-linuxppc64-dev at lists.linuxppc.org wrote on 12/11/2003 11:08:03 PM:
> I just had a look at srp.h and viosrp.h in drivers/scsi in the ameslab
> 2.4 tree.  These can't be submitted in their present form.  Firstly,
> they have no copyright notice, and secondly, they have no comments at
> the top explaining what the files are and what they relate to (and
> very few comments explaining the definitions mean).  Finally, why are
> these files in drivers/scsi rather than include/something?

Ya, Hollis already made similar comments.  I'm in Germany right now with
limited access to the network, so I'll fix them up next week.

I debated where they should live....they are very SCSI oriented, so
drivers/scsi seemed like a reasonable place.  A fact that will be clearer
once I put comments in them :-)

Dave Boutcher
IBM Linux Technology Center