[Linuxppc-users] Toolchain version for RHEL 7.1

Ben Hood ben at relops.com
Wed Nov 14 02:22:40 AEDT 2018

Hi Bill,

Many thanks for the heads up - I’ve been over the FAQs and I get the feeling the answer is there somewhere if look hard enough. Part of my discovery is made harder by the target machine not being connected to the network in order to do things like yum searches, so I’ve been uploading individual RPMs by hand.

Thanks,

Ben