[Linuxppc-users] OpenMPI deviations & Power hardware bounds checking

Bill Schmidt wschmidt at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jun 12 05:14:23 AEST 2017

I posted at least a partial reply for this.  The downlevel GCC 4.8.5 is almost assuredly a problem.  I'm not familiar enough with CentOS to know whether the RHEL packages for Advance Toolchain 10.0 and Developer Toolset 6 are unofficially available.  I would think both would work.

-- Bill

Bill Schmidt, Ph.D.
GCC for Linux on Power
Linux on Power Toolchain