Linux problem in mpc8260

VenkataKrishna venkatakrishnap at vrindatech.com
Mon Sep 22 22:07:24 EST 2008

Hi,

 In our target board have two banks of flash device. Which is connected two
Chip select 0(CS0) and Chip select 1 (CS1). In Hardware our target board has
specialty   jumper setting change CS0 VsCS1. Booting device always connected
CS0. What is our problem is I want download my Linux uImage in one of flash
device in my board when change jumper setting in hardware the board should
be boot .Board  is Powerpc based processor (MPC8260). Any one suggest me
what can I do. Where can I initialization memory device.

Thanks and Regards

Venkatakrishna Pari