Compile new kernel for 5200B w/ ELDK

Rajasekaran Kaliyaperumal, Chennai rajasekaran.k at hcl.in
Tue Sep 2 01:40:41 EST 2008

Dear Detlev...
     Am working with PowerPc 8315rdb...and ma using recend version of
the kernel 2.6.26..but I found one problem with RTC m41t11..while trying
to read or set RTC which is already opened while booting itself,,,its
return the error message as resourse busy  with error no 29.. can u help
me to solve this issue,,,
 With Regards
 Rajasekaran..
 HCLT.India.