ABI Document

Sachin Rane SRane at alphion.com
Sat May 31 00:18:40 EST 2008

Hi,

We are using AMCC 440GX processor on our custom boards.
As per my understanding PPC440GX is 32-bit processor.
I am looking for document 'SYSTEM V APPLICATION BINARY INTERFACE PowerPC Processor Supplement'.
I have got html document from Internet but its formatting is disturbed.
The link for the PDF document is not working. The author of the document is ''Kari Karhi, IBM'

On Internet I could see PPC 64-bit  related documents but couldn't find it for 32-bit.

I am looking for information regarding PPC440 register usage and function calling.

Will you send me the document if it is present in your repository?

Thanks.

Reagdrs,
Sachin Rane