APU FPU in Virtex ppc405

Shanyuan Gao sygao.research at gmail.com
Fri May 23 09:47:39 EST 2008

Yes, it's working under Linux.  Just do as John, Steve, and Yoshio
suggest.  That should work then.  My problem was that our own cross-
tool was not working correctly.  But we will fix it in next couple of
weeks.

I did very primitive changes and didn't have a patch.  In next few
weeks we might want to go for powerpc tree then, so  I will try to do
it all over again.

Shan