How to test the DDR memory with burst visit mode?

郭劲 guojin02 at tsinghua.org.cn
Wed May 14 21:25:42 EST 2008

Hi,friends,
   I designed my MPC8360E board with 1GBytes DDR-1 memory, I built two demo
boards, one is 533/266/400, the other is 660/330/400. The lower frequancy board is
no problem for our program, but the higher frequency board is always problem about
the data transmit on ethernet.
   I want to test 1GBytes DDR-1 memory, I want to know whether or not the DDR is
stable and accuracy. Could you tell me a simple way that test my DDR memory?