Linux for ml410

Stephen Neuendorffer stephen.neuendorffer at xilinx.com
Wed May 7 03:31:00 EST 2008

I'm guessing you used the standard BSP generation process, which
overwrites files in the kernel.  Instead, you should generate the BSP
into a dummy directory and copy only the xparameters_*.h file over to
the kernel.  This is all that is needed in the git tree, since it
contains all of the required drivers.

Steve

ML410