Linuxppc-embedded Digest, Vol 43, Issue 27

Antoine BRUNET antoine.brunet at wirecom-tech.com
Mon Mar 17 19:02:37 EST 2008

Hi,
Your problem is simple, you just have to add one interruption in your BSP
EDK.
Regerate the bitstream and xparamters. And compile your kernel with the new
xparameters file.
And it will be ok.

Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 08:30:31 +0000
From: Mohammad Sadegh Sadri <mamsadegh at hotmail.com>
Subject: Compile time error, compiling Xilinx Linux 2.6 for XPS
	LLTEMAC
To: <linuxppc-embedded at ozlabs.org>

All,

that should be a small problem, and i think that its solution should be
simple,

I generate a base system using EDK 9.2.02 , the base system contains
XPS_LL_TEMAC , MPMC and other components, I generate the software libraries
and copy xparameters file into proper kernel folder. I configure that kernel
and add kernel support for XPS_LL_TEMAC.

while doing make I encounter this error:

arch/ppc/syslib/virtex_devices.c:455: error:
'XPAR_LLTEMAC_0_LLINK_CONNECTED_FIFO_INTR' undeclared here (not in a
function)

I think that this definition should be available in xparameters_ml403.h file
but i see that there is no such definition.
I added a dummy definition for myself there to complete kernel compilation,
don't know the correct value for it of course.

thanks

Create a handy button so your friends can add U to their buddy list. Try it
now!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/211