Query about Kernel Load address

Akhilesh Soni akhilesh at innomedia.soft.net
Tue Mar 11 00:13:11 EST 2008

Hi,

I''ve ported u-boot-1.1.1 sucessfully on my IBM STBx25xx  rewood6 platform (ppc405 core). Earlier in the ppcboot I used to load the zImage.treeboot directly via the bootloader and it used to relocate and run.

But with u-boot which image I should use and which address I should load the image. My board has 64 MB of RAM and out of which 32 MB is mapped at 0x0000000 and another 32MB is mapped at 0xA0000000. The U-boot code is located at 0x1fe2000 in RAM.

Also is there any 2.6 kernel source supporting redwood6 IBM STBx25xx platform.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,
Akhilesh