u-boot, MPC8313erdb

Mike Timmons mike_timmons at trimble.com
Sat Jun 21 01:06:06 EST 2008

The environment variable ethact does not, "stick" for me either,
although it's not an issue for me. Look in eth.c to learn when/how it is
initialized. Note the CONFIG_NET_MULTI constant (I have it defined, but
I'm not sure why).

I bet you have that defined in your board header file. Take a look and
see if you can get your custom ethact to stick by defining or undefining
that or something.

-Mike