Question on assigning interrupts in a dts

Michael Galea michaelgalea at ruggedcom.com
Fri Jun 13 00:12:09 EST 2008

Hi All,
     I'm building a dts for a custom 8360 based board.  I'm looking at
the mpc8360_mds and mpc8360_rdk dts files, trying to figure out how the
UCCs (and all peripherals in general) got the values of their
"interrupts" properties chosen.  And is there any relationship between
the choice of interrupts for ucc1 and the qeic controller..  Can anyone
point me some docs for this?

             enet0: ucc at 2000 {
                 device_type = "network";
                 compatible = "ucc_geth";