PPC to PowerPC Migration

Darcy Watkins DWatkins at tranzeo.com
Thu Jun 12 03:15:03 EST 2008

Hi Josh,

I think it would be more helpful if I were to tidy it a bit and add AMCC
Taihu boot support to it first.  Then submit it.  People are more likely
to have access to a Taihu than one of our boards.

What I mean by "AMCC Taihu boot support" is that the board would come up
just like our Taihushui/Kolsch family of boards, but would not include
the extra drivers, etc needed for USB gadgets, the LCD and other like
items that are on the AMCC board.

Once I get this done, I can submit BSP patch sets for kernel 2.6.25 and
2.6.26.  If there is demand, I could submit a BSP patch set for 2.6.24
as well.

Please send me (or URL to) summarized patch submission instructions /
guidelines.

Regards,

Darcy