No console output when booting linux from uboot

Qin, Laigui (GE EntSol, Security) laigui.qin at ge.com
Fri Jun 6 21:54:05 EST 2008

Sorry for the confusing. I just figured out my problem is not for the
Uboot version...

As you suggested, I debuged the hw action related to serial driver
today. I add the "console=ttyS2" in my uboot bootargs and corrected some
part, but still no output yet. Is there other factors will affect the
console output, except the serial driver?

BestRegards,
Mike Qin