FP and signal 4

- Reyneke reynekejunk at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:50:51 EST 2008

Aaah - looks like that was it. Works OK now with CONFIG_MATH_EMULATION un-set. For the record - cpu node looks as follows:

		cpu at 0 {
			device_type = "cpu";
			model = "PowerPC,440EPx";
			reg = ;
			clock-frequency = ; /* Filled in by u-boot */
			timebase-frequency = ; /* Filled in by u-boot */
			i-cache-line-size = ;
			d-cache-line-size = ;
			i-cache-size = ;
			d-cache-size = ;