No console output when booting linux from uboot

Qin, Laigui (GE EntSol, Security) laigui.qin at ge.com
Thu Jun 5 11:55:20 EST 2008

Thanks. Now I am confusing with the way uboot passing parameters to
linux kernel:

in Uboot 1.2.0: Kernel is entered through the following calling
        theKernel (linux_argc, linux_argv, linux_env, 0);
while in Uboot 1.3.0:
        (*kernel) (kbd, initrd_start, initrd_end, cmd_start, cmd_end);

The linux kernel I used is designed with Uboot 1.2.0, while I used
1.3.2. Will this be a problem for passing the parameters?

Mike Qin