Help on MPC82XX USB Host controller Development using m82xx-hcd.

gforgcc narendra.ka at lntemsys.com
Wed Jun 4 20:12:58 EST 2008

Laurent Pinchart-4 wrote:

> The cpm2usb project isn't maintained. If possible you should upgrade to a
> more
> recent kernel and switch to the powerpc architecture where a new USB
> driver
> called fhci is available.
>
> The MPC872ADS is supported in recent kernels so switching shouldn't be too
> difficult.

Hi Laurent,
i have some basic queries, i have some knowledge on what is UHCI or OHCI,
but can you please brief me what is FHCI and some info regarding this ?
googling on this dint help me much.. :(
we are using powerpc architecture with latest kernel 2.6.25.. and trying to
implement the USB host controller driver and have similar problems..

Thanks and Regards,
Naren.